I know and trust that the beautiful Pastor jellillie will not mind me sharing my award page with the victims of Newton & our entire community.
God’s Blessing to You All!
This is the season for giving to each other, for telling one an other how you feel about them, or how they are a positive influence in your life. All the things you keep meaning to say please take the time today to say so.. I have been been blessed by both from this amazing woman, writer, WP Blogger friend.
Pastor jelillie has blessed me with the special meaning behind, the shape of, and the color of The Liebster Award, for which I understand from a German friend Liebster can have many endearments associated with it but the one she shared that she uses often is with the meaning “Dear” one. I like that.
If you have not been to Pj”s blog you are missing God’s messages through this empowering blog and its author.
The conditions of accepting this award are pretty intense so I will do as much as I am able to do considering it is the week of Christmas. I feel the need to accept this before the end of 2012 as it was given in December 2012. I am deeply grateful because who the award came from. I am thankful and humbled by this.
The acceptance requirements as they are below and are in pristine form as they came to me. Y’all all know I have to be difficult and I don’t like things too perfect, makes me a mite uncomfortable. With perfection where is the room for improvement? I like to think I am always working on improving myself. So I will rearrange a bit of my acceptance to suit the timing of posting.
A) You paste the award picture into your blog.- This picture is at the top of the blog
B) Name 11 random things about yourself
C) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
D) You write-up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominee,
My 11 Random Facts.
(2) Became an avid reader at age 5 yrs old ~ compliments of big brother who taught me how. Think he was tired of me asking him; “Read to me please?”
(3) Read the entire Bible my sophomore year of High (secondary) School in one semester as a class assignment. We were asked to pick a book, any book. Think any teacher in The USA could get away with allowing a student to even bring a Bible into a classroom setting as curriculum? I have readers who are teachers, let me ask them what do they think?
(4 ) I collect elephants, anything elephant motif. Have since a girl and have over 100 elephants sharing my personal space.
(5) I love to cook large meals – but I really, really love the science of baking
(6) I rarely watch Television. Typically have music on usually 24/7. I even sleep to music.
(7) My Nativity Set is The Fontanini Heirloom collection. It is my Christmas decoration of my Pride and Joy. The collection pieces which has been exclusively distributed by Roman for many years has become world-famous in Italian craftsmanship. I have been collecting the pieces since 1981 when I first purchased Baby Jesus & his manger, along of course with Joseph & Mary.
(8) I am one of 4 Dirty Mothers.
(9) I wear my gold cross full-time, sometimes gold earnings and maybe once in a moon a watch. I do not fancy other jewelry. Never have, yet I have a jewelry tower full of different necklaces that I never wear. Why I wonder when I see them hanging and never worn.
(10) I know the feeling of being loved and cherished. I know the freedom this gives the soul to love unconditionally.
(11) I believe the power of love and positivity can move mountains and cross shores. I believe in Hopes and dreams. Mine and Yours.
This is where my alteration of the requirements starts. In the interest of the Holidays, & time I will return after the first of the year and finish Pastor jelillies questions and with my nominations. I realize I am a novel size poster, but this is an extensive process,
Thank you again Pj I am honored and always humbled by your presence on my blog
God bless and keep you.~ BB