One of the things I most look forward to is Cee’s weekly challenge Share Your World, http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/share-your-world-week-37/
Cee would love to have you all jump on board. Starting any where is a perfectly acceptable. Don’t let that stop you. Go on.. give it a try. If you find it’s not your thing what have you lost?
Cee’s Share Your World question’s this week.
- 1. Do you believe in the afterlife? Reincarnation?
Really? In how many pages I should have to share? Yes. I believe in all things possible.
- 2. For your computer Mac or Windows-based computer? Desktop, laptop or other?
Windows, Laptop Gave my desk top to kids last year and have not regretted it,I’ve never even used a MAC operating system..hmm…maybe I am missing something?…….Nah!
- 3 If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
My grandchildren’s births again.Historic for me.
- 4. What are you reading fiction or non-fiction or studying and would you recommend it?
Patricia Cornwell: “Black Notice“ Richmond VA Chief Medical Officer’s nightmares begin when a cargo shop arrives at the shipyard’s water terminal from Belgium – holding a deceased stowaway. Always a good read.
Writing Life Stories by Bill Roorbach – pretty self-explanatory. The first writing exercise Bill has you attempt is writing about the first home you lived in as a chid, & your neighborhood. He suggests you start with a sketch. I was blown over, time and time again ss I drew. Memories would flood over me. By the time I moved to the narration I had so much material I then had to sort. pretty cool.
Thanks Cee! It’s always a party! ~no one should listen to Cream do “I Feel Free” At 2:30 in the morning unless it’s a party Right?
- Share Your World Week # 36 (barefootbaroness.org)
- Share Your World Sunday # 35 (barefootbaroness.org)
- “Life Among Giants,” by Bill Roorbach (snoekbrown.com)