NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.
Cee will be putting out four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in Cee’s box or leave your answers in the comments box of her blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow Cee’s Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Here is week # 18’s and my answers follow each~
- Do you play video/computer game? Which one(s) or moat recent?
I’m not a gamer, nor have I ever been one. I don’t even play one on TV.
2. When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
Always a pen, and not just any pen. It would need to be a Papermate Thick Pen with a wide rolling point in either black or dark blue ink. I love the way the pen rolls on the surface while writing, almost gliding like a gel pen but with more control. I like the thicker pens too, with a thickness just less than a .5 inch. I write so much that to use anything thinner causes severe hand cramping. Never a good idea while writing the great novel to get a cramp while brain storming.
3. What has surprised me about blogging?
My sister and brother bloggers. I expected politeness and kindness. What I did not expect, and gratefully have discovered is the loving community I have found with my fellow bloggers. The compassion, empathy, and community that I have found with you all is something that still can literally take my breath away. Sometimes I will come across a comment from you that sets me back in my chair, my hands drop from the keyboard, and I am stunned into silence and tears. I’m surprised really at easily my honesty has been accepted. I mean that the things that affect me deeply are things that you all willing to look with me. Sometimes even before I have had the same honesty with myself. These are the kinds of ways you all surprise me.
4. If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including people or animals), what would you put on it?
- I would put my love for humankind so that I’d never take it for granted or become complacent in the way I look and accept those around me.
- I would want to put glue, scissors, and a set of watercolors so that I may be creative with what I find around me. Story tell with what I discover and alter it little.
- My Journal. So that I may celebrate the journey I create before myself and document the adventures and the emotions that arise throughout my trek in life,
Thanks again for a great list of questions Cee! Your originality and your creative self shows itself to us each week. Just so you know, how much I love that you do this each week for us. Thank you, Thank you!