Sunday February 26, 2012
1. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? “Wild World”, Cat Stevens, “Young Girl”,by Gary Puckett ,”Summertime” By Janis Joplin, “Longer Than” by Dan Folgleberg, ” “Day Is Done” & “I Dig Rock n Roll” by Peter Paul & Mary. And any Moody Blues would be an appropriate fit here as well.
2. What is your favorite time of day? It would have to be when you are all asleep. I write. I create. I love that the world around me is quiet as a church mouse, and the only thing I hear are the sounds I make creating.
3. What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in? I love he climate where I love, but more importantly I like that a least 300 days a year the sun is shining. It can even be snowing yet the sun will shine. The high Desert in Oregon is a phenom.
4. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Creating anything with color and texture.
Thanks again. Go to Cee for this lovely and crazy fun idea. You can find Cee’s blog and incredible photography at:
You are never too late to join Cee and the rest of us who are participating in “Share Your World Sunday 2012.”
- Share Your World Sunday 2012 (tonij.wordpress.com)