An Incredible surprise and gift today from my blogger friend Terri @ DAILY SWEET PEAS WAS AN ABSOLUTE SHOCK!!
I’D LIKE HER TO KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR THE GIFT OF THE AWARD, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR ME AT THIS TIME WAS HER TIMING.
Thank You Kind and Thoughtful Terri! You made my day more than I’ll ever be able to express with words no matter how long I may try. Just cannot happen. I wish that a real physical hug was possible but in lieu of hat I am sending you a virtual hug that I hope squeezes your heart tight. Hope you’re able to feel it being sent.
Terri’s marvelously amazing blog can be found at: http://dailysweetpeas.com/
If you have not visited Terri’s blog you are missing out on her Sweet Peas of life that she shares with her readers. Terri’s Sweet Peas regarding her loving father are some of my personal favorites. Every girl should have the kind of relationship with her father that Terri had with her beloved Dad. For those of who did not have that kind of blessing reading Terri’s Sweet Peas helps show us another kind of life a daughter & father could have. If they put as much love into as these two did.
Terri has a keen interests in, and writes about; music, art, and nature, and of course her Sweet Peas also includes just everyday kind of stories too. I just enjoy finding an email alert on the mornings Terri has posted. They are a great accompaniment with my morning coffee and hearing the birds having breakfast in the back yard.
Again Terri, you made my day on a day I needed just a word of encouragement. That it came in this form brought tears to my eyes. (until I read your food list which sent me into a fit of giggles) Suffice it to say that a doctor’s appointment yesterday left me feeling at times in the last 24 hours to question once again the medical community I live in. So as not o come across as dramatic and not to deflect of my sincere message please know that I am not intimating anything life threatening. I needed to say that. You helped turn my upside down smile right side up today. Thanks ever so much!
On to the Award “requisites” of the Awarded:
As the history goes with this award that the “newly” or the “re-awarded again” Awarded (me) should first list 15 bloggers that they find deserving of this award. This award is given to Bloggers who have Versatile posts, subjects and topics on their blogs. I kind of like that requisite for this award.
My list of 15 is just that a list of 15 that fulfills this “requisite”. It is a hard 15 to choose. I do not follow hundreds of blogs, not even a 100 actually. I am apparently choosy and select as I have under 50 Blogs I follow. So I am either a lazy blog follower or I am select. As I said I choose to be select.
If you have received this award before and are receiving it again it because I am hoping no one misses your Blog. You must not feel the need to do any part of the ‘”requisites” again unless you want to. If this is the first time you are receiving this award please include the award badge on your blog and it would be awesome of you to play along and pass the awards forward, but hey, there are no award police that I know of.
Here we go…
My list of 15:
HOPE I COUNTED RIGHT. COULD BE AN ISSUE TONIGHT, AS I AM WORKING WITH A DEFICIT.
7 things you may not know about me~
1. I really am a Barefoot Baroness. Really! My Husband is a German Baron. We live in the states, and he is removed a” few” generations from His Great Grandfather. His family name was changed when his family immigrated to the United States. This and the fact that I rarely wear shoes or socks unless I have to all of my life. And ironically in a wonderful twist as a young child my own grandmother nick named me Barefoot Baroness because of it.
2. I am the granddaughter of one of the founding grandmothers for the US Foster Grandparent Program. My late Grandmother, Opal Greaby Sr. was invited to the White House by 3 different US Presidents for award dinners of which she was warded each time.
3. I love chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate brownies.
4.I create roses out of paper.
5. I am the granddaughter of the 1923 Rose Festival Queen of the annual Portland Oregon Rose Festival.
6 I bake the best Banana Bread
7. I have managed a country rock band. My little brothers local band.
Thanks again so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I am grateful for each one of you who stops by.
About those who I have nominated; make yourself a gift tonight/today and visit one of their blogs. I know you are going to really delightfully surprised.!