* If you plant honesty, you will reap trust
* If you plant goodness, you will reap friends
* If you plant humility, you will reap greatness
* If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment
* If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective
* If you plant hard work, you will reap success
* If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation
The piece above I am afraid I have no clue the source. It has been many moons since I tucked this away in a hard bound journal of mine. Tonight/today I see it again as it tumbles out of the book. I’d even forgotten I had it. I do that find or jot down quotes, little tidbits that speak to my mind, heart and soul. My goal is to one day gather them all from their own little stash place and put them in book. This has been my plan for as long as I have been collecting these kinds of snippets. and that has been longer than I am willing to admit here.
I’ve just now decided it should go on my blog, even though I cannot give credit where credit is due. If anyone has any information I’d greatly appreciate it.
I hope these words have an impact on you as they still do me.
- Sow (cast-light.com)