Another SYW week and again I am late. Go figure. Maybe the word late should be added to my legal name. I’m not late for appointments, just deadlines it seems. Oh well. I’m enjoying summer, enjoying life, and enjoying my grandson and family. So deadlines be hanged!
That being said though I have to add that I really like playing along with SYW each week. It’s a fun way to share things about yourself you would never have thought on your own. I guarantee it. Cee has this inane gift of coming up with the right mixture of questions each week that glean the most unusual and different facts about ourselves that it’s quite possible you’ll even learn something about yourself. From yourself. Interesting!
You can find Cee’s Share Your World @ http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/share-your-world-week-31/
All you have to do to participate is visit her blog. She will post a new set of questions each weekend and if you think it matters that you are starting in week ??? It does not. I did not start until the 15th or 16th week.
Come-on then. Join us!
The Questions & The Answers:
- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?)
(1) I’d like to follow through on my great plans and itinerary when vacationing, but I am just not that person. I say I’d like to only because I know I’d accomplish seeing more if the touristy spots I’d planned on. But truth be known I am a lazy and spontaneous traveler. Which may be why I prefer road tripping to any other kind of travel.
- If you could live in any OTHER time, when would it be and why?
(2) This is an easy one for me. I talk about this often. Although I was born in the mid 1950′s I wish that I had been born much earlier. Even to the point that sometimes I wonder of there was some weird cool scientic mistake. Some time warp or something. I would be completely comfortable as an adult in the late 1940′s and 50′s. There is not really one aspect at all that I can think of that would deter from feeling this way. Right down to the baby blue 1955 Chevy I’d have.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels?
(3) Definitely novels. I like to get into a good book and then almost detest when it comes to an end. This may be a reason why I like to read the same author and sometimes serials.
- As a kid was there any kind of candy that you didn’t like to get?
(4) This is another easy one for me. We did not get a lot of candy as lids, so cannot think of any one that I would have turned my nose up tp then. Today though my tatses are a bit more refined thankfully. I do not like anything with cherry in it. Fame cherry is not a good taste to my palate. My all time favorite candybar would be hands down a Milyway. I aslo love any chocolate except the fraud chocolate: White Chocolate.
This has been so much fun once again. I do hope you’ll join me next week for another entry in….…Share Your World………….